Host to some of Bristol’s most active and best attended events and attractions, Harbourside draws people from far and wide as well as from all across Bristol.
- The Bristol Harbour Festival attracts 250,000 people
- The Arnolfini attracts over 500,000 visits every year
- The new Museum of Bristol is expecting in excess of 250,000 visitors annually
- Sporting events such as the Bristol Half Marathon, 10k Run, Mile runs, Big Bike Ride and Tri Bristol bring sports enthusiasts and supporters to Harbourside throughout the year.
- In May 2012 Harbourside had the honour of hosting the Olympic Flame as it made its historic journey to the 2012 Olympic Stadium.